Join us for the most unique event, is a fun and fast-growing sport that combines running and swimming. A typical aquathlon is a swim/run combination; however it is not uncommon to see a two-stage race which is simply a swim/run combination.
BRR aspires to bring participants together as a community by offering a supportive, energetic and empowering environment for people pursuing a healthy and active lifestyle. We invite you to continue your wellness journey with us!
- Kids (9 years to 15 years): 5 BD
- Members (16 years +): 8 BD
- Non-member (16 years +): 10 BD
- Swim 200m run 2 KM: 12 years to 15 years
- Swim 1 KM run 5 KM: 16 years +
- Registration Ends: Tus 11/Sep/2018 at 23:59
- Age Limit: 11 - 65+ years of age
- Location: Ritz Carlton Hotel, Alseef
- Date: Sat 15/Sep/2018: at 6:00 AM
- Location: Elevation Burger, Seef Mall, Seef District
- Tuesday 11/Sept from 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Wednesday 12/Sept from 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Bib Pickup Details
Race Specific Rules
Each race is unique in some form or another. Below are Aquathlon Run/Swim specific rules.
- Timing Chip must be worn for the entire race duration. It should be worn on the shoelace or on an ankle bracelet.
- Any type of swim aid will not be allowed during the swim.
- Running topless is not allowed and will lead in disqualification.
- NO wetsuits of any kind are allowed.
- Runners and swimmers must run on the designated path for the entire route. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- Trophies will be awarded for all age group winners.
- Treat all participants, marshals, volunteers and spectators with respect and courtesy.
- Participants must wear their BIB facing forward during the race.
- Headphones not permitted.
- No individual escorts or paddlers are allowed at any time during the swim.
Please also read the full Rules by clicking on the link: RULES