Join us for the most unique 10km race, taking place within the AlAreen Wildlife Park. Experience animals in their natural habitat and run alongside ostriches.
BRR aspires to bring participants together as a community by offering a supportive, energetic and empowering environment for people pursuing a healthy and active lifestyle. We invite you to continue your wellness journey with us!
- Children 300m~2100m (4 years to 16 years): US $10
- Members 10km (18 years +): US $15
- Non-member 10km (14 years +): US $28
- 300m: 4 years to 5 years
- 600m: 6 years to 7 years
- 1.2km: 8 years to 9 years
- 1.5km: 10 years to 11 years
- 1.8km: 12 years to 13 years
- 2.1km: 14 years to 16 years
- 10km: 14 years +
- Registration Ends: Tue 21/Feb/2017 at 11:59pm
- Age Limit: 4 - 120 years of age
- Location: AlAreen Wildlife Park, AlMarkh
- Date: Fri 24/Feb/2017: at 2:00pm
Bib Pickup Details
- Location: Elevation Burger, Seef Mall, Seef District
- Tue 21/Feb/2017: 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Wed 22/Feb/2017: 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Race Day Bib Pickup
If you're unable to make the regular Bib Pickup times, you may pick up your Bib and Timing Chip (if purchased) on race day. We cannot guarantee the availability of a T-Shirt, however. You are required to register for a special Race Day Packet Pickup Group. Once registered, you must do the following:
- Go to Manage My Events
- Under AlAreen Run click on Manage family and friends packet pickup
- Select Join Group
- Group Name: Race Day Packet Pickup
- Entry Code: alareen
- Arrive by 1pm (an hour before start) to collect your packet. If you're late, there would be no one to hand out the packet.
- Please ensure your chip number is entered correctly in the system. If you don't have a chip, you may purchase one via Manage My Events.
Race Specific Rules
Each race is unique in some form or another. Below are AlAreen Run specific rules.
- Timing Chip must be worn for the entire race duration. It should be worn on the shoelace or on an ankle bracelet.
- Trophies will be awarded for all age group winners.
- Treat all participants, marshals, volunteers and spectators with respect and courtesy.
- Participants must wear their BIB facing forward during the race.
- Headphones are permitted.