Cross Island Run
Join us for the most unique running experience in the Middle East. Experience the desert, fresh air, and breath-taking views. Run across an entire country from east-to-west! The Cross Island Run is our most popular run. BRR aspires to bring participants together as a community by offering a supportive, energetic and empowering environment for people pursuing a healthy and active lifestyle. We invite you to continue your wellness journey with us!
- Members: US $27
- Non-members: US $40
- Registration Ends: Wed 14/Dec/2016 at 7:00pm
- Age Limit: 16 - 120 years of age
- Location: Next to Bahrain Sailing Club, Zallaq
- Date: Fri 16/Dec/2016: bus leaves at 7:00am; race starts at 8:00am
Bib Pickup Details
- Location: Elevation Burger, Seef Mall, Seef District
- Tue 13/Dec/2016: 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Wed 14/Dec/2016: 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Race Specific Rules
Each race is unique in some form or another. Below are Cross Island Run specific rules.
- Timing Chip must be worn for the entire race duration. It should be worn on the shoelace or on an ankle bracelet.
- Trophies will be awarded for all age group winners.
- Treat all participants, marshals, volunteers and spectators with respect and courtesy.
- Participants must wear their BIB facing forward during the race.
- For safety reasons, headphones are not permitted.