Join us for the annual BRR Sprint Duathlon. The Sprint distance Duathlon will cover a distance of 5km Run, 20km Cycle Ride, and a 3km Run. BRR aspires to bring participants together as a community by offering a supportive, energetic and empowering environment for people pursuing a healthy and active lifestyle. We invite you to continue your wellness journey with BRR!
- Members: US $27
- Non-members: US $40
- Teams: US $60
- Registration Ends: Tue 04/Apr/2017 at 5:00pm
- Age Limit: 15 - 120 years of age (Individual); 13 - 120 years of age (Team Members)
- Location: Next to Bahrain Sailing Club, Zallaq Beach
- Date: Fri 07/Apr/2017 at 7:00am
Bib Pickup Details
- Location: Elevation Burger, Seef Mall, Seef District
- Tue 04/Apr/2017: 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Wed 05/Apr/2017: 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Race Day Bib Pickup
If you're unable to make the regular Bib Pickup times, you may pick up your Bib and Timing Chip (if purchased) on race day. We cannot guarantee the availability of a T-Shirt, however. You are required to register for a special Race Day Packet Pickup Group. Once registered, you must do the following:
- Go to Manage My Events
- Under BRR Sprint Duathlon click on Manage family and friends packet pickup
- Select Join Group
- Group Name: Race Day Packet Pickup
- Entry Code: duathlon
- Arrive by 6am (an hour before start) to collect your packet. If you're late, there would be no one to hand out the packet.
- Please ensure your chip number is entered correctly in the system. If you don't have a chip, you may purchase one via Manage My Events.
Race Specific Rules
Each race is unique in some form or another. Below are Sprint Duathlon specific rules.
- Timing Chip must be worn for the entire race duration. It should be worn using an ankle bracelet, preferably on the left leg.
- Trophies will be awarded for all age group winners.
- Treat all participants, marshals, volunteers and spectators with respect and courtesy.
- Participants must wear their BIB (race number) facing forward during the run, and facing backward during the cycle ride.
- For safety reasons, headphones are not permitted during the race.
- Helmets are required during cycling, and must be worn before leaving the transition area.
Manage My Events
Need to update your Chip ID, or correct your personal information? You may now manage your own events:
- View your registration
- Edit your registration information
- Manage your team (where applicable)
- Transfer registration to another category (where applicable)
- Transfer registration to another athlete (where applicable)
Join a Team
If you're registered as a Team, you have 2 ways to join an existing registered team:
- As a Team Captain, you may invite your Team Members to register:
- Go to Manage My Events
- Under BRR Sprint Duathlon click on Invite general team members
- Click on New Message
- Type recipient email address
- Under Template select Team invite request
- Under Category select Team Entry - Team - Participant
- Click Send
- As a Team Participant
- Register as a Team - Participant for free
- Under Team information, select Join a team
- Select or Enter your Team Name, and enter the password set by your Captain.