BIC Neon Run
You've never had so much fun before. Light up the night, and join us for the ultimate BIC Neon Run! 5km stretch of black light, music, neon and laughter! We will be GLOWING! This event is not timed, making it ideal for both experienced runners and first-time participants. We welcome walkers and runners of all ages and athletic abilities.
BRR aspires to bring participants together as a community by offering a supportive, energetic and empowering environment for people pursuing a healthy and active lifestyle. We invite you to continue your wellness journey with us!
Bahrain Grand Prix ticket holders register for FREE!
- Children 1km (3 years to 13 years): US $10
- Members 5km (18 years +): US $15
- Non-member 5km (14 years +): US $25
- 1km: 3 years to 13 years (parents may run with their children)
- 5km: 14 years +
- Capacity: limited participants. Register soon!
- Registration: Online only. Credit Card required.
- Registration Ends: Wed 22/Mar/2017 at 8:00pm
- Age Limit: 1km: 3 - 13 years of age; 5km: 14 - 120 years of age
- Location: Bahrain International Circuit, Sakhir
- Date: Fri 24/Mar/2017: children/1km at 6:30pm; youth/adults/5km at 7:00pm
Bib Pickup Details
- Location: Elevation Burger, Seef Mall, Seef District
- Mon 20/Mar/2017: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Tue 21/Mar/2017: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Wed 22/Mar/2017: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Event Specific Rules
Each event is unique in some form or another. Below are BIC Neon Run specific rules.
- Treat all participants, marshals, volunteers and spectators with respect and courtesy.
- For your safety, wearing your bib is madantory during the run. Participants must wear their BIB facing forward during the run.
- Use of headphones is permitted during the Neon Run.
- The "Glow in the Dark" products are certified as ISO 9001:2008 compliant. As with any substance, however, you want to keep it out of your eyes.
- Some runners opt to wear glasses or goggles for their eyes and use a bandana or dust mask for their mouths.
- Wearing your BRR t-shirt is not mandatory. However, we do not recommend that you wear your favorite/expensive running gear.
- Glow the night, and color yourselves happy!
Manage My Events
Need to update or correct your personal information? You may now manage your own events:
- View your registration
- Edit your registration information
- Transfer registration to another participant (where applicable)