Bahrain National Day Walk
Join us for the most unique Sa’ada Bahrain National Day Walk, starting from Sa’ada Waterfront Development in Muharraq and making way on Bahrain’s Pearl Route passing along Beautiful Historic Landmarks that have become World Heritage Site of the Kingdom of Bahrain and a center of the Island’s Economy.
BRR aspires to bring participants together as a community by offering a supportive, energetic and empowering environment for people pursuing a healthy and active lifestyle. We invite you to continue your wellness journey with us!
- Registration Ends: Thu 25/11/2021 at 23:59 or if we reach the maximum capacity
- Age Limit: 16 - 70+ years of age
- Registration Price: 10 BD
- Location: Sa’ada Waterfront Development, Muharraq
- Race Date and Time:
- Date: Thu 16/12/2021
- Race Start Time: 7:00AM
- Rest Station: Rest Station with free unlimited water, snacks, and fruits
- Featured Sights:
Sa’ada Development, Coast Guard Muharraq, Bu Maher Fort, Pearl Route, AlGhus House, Badr Ghulum and Turabi Houses, Shaheen AlJalahma House, AlAlawi House, Fakhro House, Murad House and Majlis, Amarat Yousif A. Fahkro, Amarat Ali Rashed Fahkro, Mohammed Bin Fares House for Vocal Music, AlQaisariya Souq, Shuwaiter Shops, Sa’ada Development
Participant Package Details
- Delivered by courier company to your address in Bahrain, please write your address correctly
- Package will include: T-Shirt and Walk Guidelines
Race Specific Rules
Each race is unique in some form or another. Below are National Day walk specific rules:
- Treat all participants, marshals, volunteers and spectators with respect and courtesy.
- We are not responsible for any accidents/health issues that might happen during this event.
- We are not responsible for any person that needs to stop along the route. He will have to arrange his own transport.
- Each Group should follow the Group Leader. Any participant wishes to withdraw should inform the Group Leader.
- Please take extra caution when crossing the roads and highways.
- Also read the Full Race Rule (Click Here)