Join us for the most unique 10km race, taking place within the AlAreen Wildlife Park. Experience animals in their natural habitat and run alongside ostriches.
BRR aspires to bring participants together as a community by offering a supportive, energetic and empowering environment for people pursuing a healthy and active lifestyle. We invite you to continue your wellness journey with us!
- Registration Ends: Fri 25/Feb/2022 at 23:59
- Age Limit: 4 - 65+ years of age
- Age group will be generated automatically depend on runner’s date of birth
- Kids (4 years to 14 years): 5 BD
- Adults 10km (15 years +): 10 BD
- Location: AlAreen Wildlife Park, AlAreen
- Date: Fri 11/Mar/2022
- Start time at 2:00pm with Kids first then with Adults race
- Adult race cut off time after 2 hours from adult race start time
- 200m: 4 years to 5 years
- 400m: 6 years to 7 years
- 600m: 8 years to 9 years
- 800m: 10 years to 11 years
- 1km: 12 years to 14 years
- 10km: 15 years +
- Trophies will be awarded for Top 3 Girls and Top 3 Boys of each Kids Age Category.
- Trophies and Cash Prizes to Adults Top three overall (Male/Female): 1st BD200, 2nd BD150, 3rd BD100
- Trophies to Top three finishers in each Age Group (Male/Female): 16-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70+
Participant Package Details:
- Delivered by courier company to your address in Bahrain, please write your address correctly
- Package will include:
- T-Shirt, Bib with Timing Chip Tag, Race Information
Race Specific Rules
Each race is unique in some form or another. Below are AlAreen Run specific rules.
- Bib: Bib must we worn for the entire race duration.
- Adult Race Timing: The BIB includes in its back the Timing Chip Tag, so it must be worn during the whole race in order to record the timing and be eligible for Winner Trophy. Please ensure not to damage or bend the bib because if the Timing Chip Tag is broken, then it will not record your time.
- Medals will be awarded for all age group winners.
- Treat all participants, marshals, volunteers and spectators with respect and courtesy.
- Participants must wear their BIB facing forward during the race.
- Headphones are permitted.
Please also read the full Rules by clicking on the link: RULES
- Mask must be worn pre-start.
- Mask must be worn and Social Distancing must be maintained.
- Mask can only be removed after the first 300m.
- Athletes should avoid running directly behind another athlete.
- All the Aid Stations will be self-service.
- Athlete must wear Mask that will be provided at the finish line.
- Gathering will be prohibited.
- Mask must be worn during the trophies ceremony.