Join us for the happiest run in Bahrain! The most spectacular, one of the most colorful events of the year. Color Run celebrates happiness, health and individuality. Get covered in a cloud of color from head to toe.
BRR aspires to bring participants together as a community by offering a supportive, energetic and empowering environment for people pursuing a healthy and active lifestyle. We invite you to continue your wellness journey with us!
- Kids 500m (3 years to 12 years): 5 BHD
- Teenagers & Adults 5km (13 years +): 10 BHD
- 500m: 3 years to 12 years (parents may run with their children)
- 5km: 13 years +
- Limited Capacity hurry up and register!
- Age Limit: 500m: 3 - 12 years of age; 5km: 13 - 65+ years of age
- Location: Marassi, Diyar Almuharraq
- Date: Fri 25/Mar/2022.
- Event Time:3:00PM to 6:00PM.
- Kids Run: 500m at 4:00PM.
- Teenagers & Adults Run: 5Km at 4:30pm
Participant Package Details:
- T-shirts and BIB numbers pickup for the color run:
- Place: Bahrain Sports Federation for Disability near the National Stadium
- Date: Tuesday 22March and Wednesday 23 March 2022
- Time: from 4pm to 7pm
- Package will include:
- T-Shirt, Bib with Timing Chip Tag, Race Information
Event Specific Rules
Each event is unique in some form or another. Below are Color Run specific rules.
- Treat all participants, marshals, volunteers and spectators with respect and courtesy.
- For your safety, wearing your bib is madantory during the run. Participants must wear their BIB facing forward during the run.
- For safety reasons, headphones are not permitted.
- The colored powder used at the event is made from food grade cornstarch. It is 100% natural and causes no harm to skin or the environment. As with any substance, however, you want to keep it out of your eyes.
- Some runners opt to wear glasses or goggles for their eyes and use a bandana or dust mask for their mouths.
- Wearing your BRR t-shirt is not mandatory. However, we do not recommend that you wear your favorite/expensive running gear as this is one of the messiest events in our calendar.
- Please run or walk within the closed lane only for your safety.
- There will be designated car parks in the site, please follow the signs.
- Please wear the wrist band that is provided in the race pack in order to enter to Marasi.
- Phones and cameras should be protected in zip-lock bags. Extra care must be taken when using your phone for pictures and selfies during the run as the color powder could get lodged into the openings.
- Color yourselves happy!
Manage My Events
Need to update your Chip ID, or correct your personal information? You may now manage your own events:
- View your registration
- Edit your registration information
- Manage your team (where applicable)
- Transfer registration to another athlete (where applicable)