Cross Island Run
Join us for the most unique running experience in the Middle East. Experience the desert, fresh air, and breath-taking views. Run across an entire country from east-to-west! The Cross Island Run is our most popular run.
BRR aspires to bring participants together as a community by offering a supportive, energetic and empowering environment for people pursuing a healthy and active lifestyle. We invite you to continue your wellness journey with us.
- Registration Ends: Thu 25/11/2021 at 23:59 or if we reach the maximum capacity
- Age group will be generated automatically depend on runner’s date of birth
- Age Limit: 16 - 70+ years of age
- Price: 15 BD
- Location: AlAreen Wildlife Park
- Participant must gather at AlAreen Wildlife Park gate before 6:50AM
- Bus leaves at 7:00AM to third bridge in King Hamad Highway
- Timing begins when the Runner crosses the start line
- Race finish point at AlAreen Wildlife Park parking area.
- Race Date and Time:
- Date: Fri 24/12/2021
- Race Start Time: 8:00AM
- Race Cutt Off Time: 10:30AM
Participant Package Details
- Delivered by courier company to your address in Bahrain, please write your address correctly
- Package will include: T-Shirt, Timing Tag Bibs and race information
- Trophies and Cash Prizes to Top three overall (Male/Female): 1st BD300, 2nd BD200, 3rd BD100
- Trophies to Top three finishers in each Age Group (Male/Female): 16-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70+
Race Specific Rules
Each race is unique in some form or another. Below are Cross Island Run specific rules.
- Treat all participants, marshals, volunteers and spectators with respect and courtesy.
- Bib must be worn by each participant during the entire race. The BIB includes in its back the Timing Chip Tag, so it must be worn during the whole race in order to record the timing and be eligible for Winner Trophy.
- Participants must wear their BIB facing forward during the race.
- The correct BIB must be worn by the participant in all races in order to ensure proper time recording. Please ensure not to damage or bend the bib because it includes in its back the Timing Chip Tag. If the Timing Chip Tag is broken, then it will not record your time.
- Finisher Medals: Each participant will be awarded “DHL Cross Island” Finisher medal after the completion of the race.
- For safety reasons, headphones are not permitted.
Please also read the full Rules by clicking on the link: RULES