Seef Mall Half Marathon Race
Join us for the Seef Mall Half Marathon, and enjoy a spectacular view of the city in a rare opportunity where the road is closed for traffic.
BRR aspires to bring participants together as a community by offering a supportive, energetic and empowering environment for people pursuing a healthy and active lifestyle. We invite you to continue your wellness journey with us!
- Registration Ends: Fri 17/12/2021 at 23:59 or if we reach the maximum capacity
- Age group will be generated automatically depend on runner’s date of birth
- Price: 15 BD
- Age Limit: 16 - 70+ years of age
- Location: Toys R Us and Chili's car park (parallel to Seef Mall, Manama)
- Runner have to park in Seef multi car park
- Toilets are available at gate 5 and 6
- Race Date and Time:
- Date: Fri 14/01/2022
- Race Start Time: 7:00AM
- Race Cutt Off Time: 10:30AM
- Race time after the cut off time won’t be counted
- Timing begins when the Runner crosses the start line
Participant Package Details
- Delivered by courier company to your address in Bahrain, please write your address correctly
- Package will include: T-Shirt, Timing Tag Bibs and race information
- Trophies and Cash Prizes to Top three overall (Male/Female): 1st BD300, 2nd BD200, 3rd BD100
- Trophies to Top three finishers in each Age Group (Male/Female): 16-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70+
Race Specific Rules
Each race is unique in some form or another. Below are Half Marathon specific rules.
- Timing Chip must be worn for the entire race duration. It should be worn on the shoelace or on an ankle bracelet.
- Runners hold the responsibility of entering the Timing Chip code correctly during the registration, any wrong typo of the timing chip code my result on no recording the timing
- Trophies will be awarded for all age group winners.
- Treat all participants, marshals, volunteers and spectators with respect and courtesy.
- Participants must wear their BIB facing forward during the race.
- For safety reasons, headphones are not permitted.
- Also read the Full Race Rule (Click Here)